- This event has passed.
Hidden Worlds – Nature Up Close
February 26 @ 2:30 pm - 5:30 pm$0.00
Type: Outdoor Photo Workshop
The Cool Things You will See, Do, and Learn: Finding beauty in the littlest things, that is what Macro Photography is all about. In this class you’ll learn how to capture great close up images, opening up a world of photography possibilities wherever you go. This workshop will cover how to light, focus, and compose your macro images, as well as selecting the right gear and how to use it. You also learn key techniques in closeup and macro photography including
- How to expose when only inches from your subject
- How to protect the highlights from blowing out in your pictures
- Equipment options for macro photography
- Using flash in macro photography
- How to choose the best settings for composing very small subjects
Activity Level: Low. Light walking.
Things to Know: Your instructor has provided a free e-book on this workshop topic: Fotobug-Guide-to-Macro-Photography.pdf
What to Bring: A macro lens or any close-up equipment would be useful for this session. A good tripod and head will also be of benefit. Any reflectors or diffusers to control light might prove helpful. Bug spray.